Wu Yi Source - I'm SO Embarrassed I fell for the Wu-Yi SCAM!

May 13, 2009
review #148785

Everything about this scam has been detailed in numerous other complaints; I'm just adding mine to the pile.

I accept the fact that I missed the "small print" (extremely deceptive, well-designed website indeed - caught me at a "weak point" in online shopping bliss!), but my main gripe is about how I requested the extra "membership" charges be cancelled in January, and despite a reply insisting they HAD cancelled and I'd (quote) "see no further charges", it's 4 months later and I'm still being charged!

Despite another written request in which I directly quoted their earlier promise, the response was typically cold and robotic - this time by a different rep ("Gary", old pal) who gave me 2 phone numbers to call. Of course both these numbers are invalid.

While I'll live & learn regarding these scam tactics, I'm most pissed about these guys personally telling me in WRITING that my membership would be cancelled, when they obviously had no intention of cancelling anything. It was an outright lie and they shouldn't get away with it.

acdd176
Had an experience with Wu Yi Source?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Felicia

Jan 12, 2010

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

0 0 Reply
sandra

Jun 03, 2009

the number to call is 1866.989.8949
and it is listed on the webpage. i had no problem getting hold of anyone mon-fri 9am-5pm est.
the question is have you lost the weight drinking the tea?

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wu Yi Source.
Filing a new complaint about
×