Wu Yi Source - I'm SO Embarrassed I fell for the Wu-Yi SCAM!
Everything about this scam has been detailed in numerous other complaints; I'm just adding mine to the pile.
I accept the fact that I missed the "small print" (extremely deceptive, well-designed website indeed - caught me at a "weak point" in online shopping bliss!), but my main gripe is about how I requested the extra "membership" charges be cancelled in January, and despite a reply insisting they HAD cancelled and I'd (quote) "see no further charges", it's 4 months later and I'm still being charged!
Despite another written request in which I directly quoted their earlier promise, the response was typically cold and robotic - this time by a different rep ("Gary", old pal) who gave me 2 phone numbers to call. Of course both these numbers are invalid.
While I'll live & learn regarding these scam tactics, I'm most pissed about these guys personally telling me in WRITING that my membership would be cancelled, when they obviously had no intention of cancelling anything. It was an outright lie and they shouldn't get away with it.bd9f1ec
You may also like
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "I bought a wig from this company which was not as shown and described on their internet. The wig is very sparse in depth (gaps). Also the colour..."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "Forest Hill Drive, Wilson, NC store was so dirty, bathrooms were disgusting. Service was so poor and the managent were not involved in getting associates to provide good service. I..."
- "Found a tag that seems to be a label for dating food items when they were put in the cooler. As I was eating a Bacon Portabella burger I noticed a..."
- "I placed an order from the online optical shop “BestPriceGlasses.com”. This company is owned by a man named Roger Jiang who also owns a string of other online optical shops..."
- "Bought Westinghouse fridge model number WRM4300WBR (white) 430L for $2,249.00 in October 2008. Late 2012 saw liner was cracked at bottom of fridge. Harvey Norman got photo's taken..."
- "Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."