Everything about this scam has been detailed in numerous other complaints; I'm just adding mine to the pile.
I accept the fact that I missed the "small print" (extremely deceptive, well-designed website indeed - caught me at a "weak point" in online shopping bliss!), but my main gripe is about how I requested the extra "membership" charges be cancelled in January, and despite a reply insisting they HAD cancelled and I'd (quote) "see no further charges", it's 4 months later and I'm still being charged!
Despite another written request in which I directly quoted their earlier promise, the response was typically cold and robotic - this time by a different rep ("Gary", old pal) who gave me 2 phone numbers to call. Of course both these numbers are invalid.
While I'll live & learn regarding these scam tactics, I'm most pissed about these guys personally telling me in WRITING that my membership would be cancelled, when they obviously had no intention of cancelling anything. It was an outright lie and they shouldn't get away with it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wu-Yi Tea
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "I've used itworks for about a month now. I've lost 18 inches and 10 lbs. You have to drink TONS of water and wrap at least 1 time a..."
- "Purchased a computer from them. Paid happily for it and it was described as "used" and "Minor scuffs." Upon receiving the item, It was not as described at all. The internals were..."
- "As you can see from the photo below that what I ordered off rose gal.com online website looked nothing like I got..the fabric wasn't like advertised and this is just..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."
- "Well nothing has changed with the grass... I'm still waiting on my grass issue.. But as you see in the pictures... We are dealing with stagnant water in a retention..."
- "I will tell you - company support is horrible. Company game is full of bugs. And most of all, they punish others for their own incompetence. I've played close to..."
- "I do not have the O2 Pure Vapor any longer it was stolen because I never used it I laid it somewhere and somebody picked it up and took it..."