Wu Yi Source - I'm SO Embarrassed I fell for the Wu-Yi SCAM!
Everything about this scam has been detailed in numerous other complaints; I'm just adding mine to the pile.
I accept the fact that I missed the "small print" (extremely deceptive, well-designed website indeed - caught me at a "weak point" in online shopping bliss!), but my main gripe is about how I requested the extra "membership" charges be cancelled in January, and despite a reply insisting they HAD cancelled and I'd (quote) "see no further charges", it's 4 months later and I'm still being charged!
Despite another written request in which I directly quoted their earlier promise, the response was typically cold and robotic - this time by a different rep ("Gary", old pal) who gave me 2 phone numbers to call. Of course both these numbers are invalid.
While I'll live & learn regarding these scam tactics, I'm most pissed about these guys personally telling me in WRITING that my membership would be cancelled, when they obviously had no intention of cancelling anything. It was an outright lie and they shouldn't get away with it.f2ac3e3 review #148785
You may also like
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "There is a "Customer Care" number that does not help you at all. I called this morning for 2 HOURS and only got a robot that directed my call to..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "I recently finished an entire month+ of back and forth emails between myself and Shoebuy.com's Customer (dis)Service. I had purchased a pair of shoes and was really excited to receive..."
- "Bought Westinghouse fridge model number WRM4300WBR (white) 430L for $2,249.00 in October 2008. Late 2012 saw liner was cracked at bottom of fridge. Harvey Norman got photo's taken..."
- "On the 16.04.2013 I purchased a Macbook Pro 13" disney Decal sticker for the front of my laptop. I am from New Zealand and this company is from America. So..."
- "Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities..."