Wu Yi Source - Wi-Yu Source & insider secret tips
They are a scam. I bought tea, cancelled my membership...then they say I signed up for some other membership, and they have been charging my card "web access" & "membership fees" for 4 mos. now.
I just got off the phone w/ the co. that they say I signed up w/ (some insider secret tip co.) They conveniently couldn't "find my acct. w/ them" (yet they were still charging my card). After trying to locate me by name, phone #, & e mail address...they had the nerve to ask me to give them my credit card #........
Wi-yu source is a scam - and I too will now have to cancel my credit card because they won't stop charging.
After posting here...I am off to the better business bureau, and call KCRA call 3. I am beyond pissed.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "Here is a copy of the FORGED HEALTH CERTIFICATE that came with my $1800 dog. Everybody see what a liar and a cheat and a criminal this woman..."
- "Western Dental is the worse place to get dental work!! My wife went there on a Friday(12/18/15) to get impressions and sat there in the dental chair for three hours!..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."
- "I received my wig today I must say it was well worth the money..the hair is very soft and pretty..deliver was exactly when the seller said it would be.I love..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..."
- "I opened a checking account with Citibank in NYC, and within 60 days started receiving a spam email newsletter from Citibank with various suggestions on how to take vacations, new..."