Wu Yi Source - Wi-Yu Source & insider secret tips

Mar 14, 2009
review #146333

They are a scam. I bought tea, cancelled my membership...then they say I signed up for some other membership, and they have been charging my card "web access" & "membership fees" for 4 mos. now.

I just got off the phone w/ the co. that they say I signed up w/ (some insider secret tip co.) They conveniently couldn't "find my acct. w/ them" (yet they were still charging my card). After trying to locate me by name, phone #, & e mail address...they had the nerve to ask me to give them my credit card #........

Wi-yu source is a scam - and I too will now have to cancel my credit card because they won't stop charging.

After posting here...I am off to the better business bureau, and call KCRA call 3. I am beyond pissed.

acc12c4
Had an experience with Wu Yi Source?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
molly

Jan 11, 2010

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wu Yi Source.
Filing a new complaint about
×