Wu Yi Source - Wi-Yu Source & insider secret tips
They are a scam. I bought tea, cancelled my membership...then they say I signed up for some other membership, and they have been charging my card "web access" & "membership fees" for 4 mos. now.
I just got off the phone w/ the co. that they say I signed up w/ (some insider secret tip co.) They conveniently couldn't "find my acct. w/ them" (yet they were still charging my card). After trying to locate me by name, phone #, & e mail address...they had the nerve to ask me to give them my credit card #........
Wi-yu source is a scam - and I too will now have to cancel my credit card because they won't stop charging.
After posting here...I am off to the better business bureau, and call KCRA call 3. I am beyond pissed.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "I ordered and paid tiles that was on sale. Sale man made sure that the tile I was ordering was available when I ordered it. I paid for it and..."
- "So here is a consumer warning straight from the street about a shifty, fly-by-night business that you want to avoid when it comes to 5th wheel/travel trailer and portable storage..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."
- "I ordered a custom colored wig. It came and was bright yellow! I asked to return and sent pictures. They told me to put hairspray on it and..."