YES! This Wu-Yi company is definitely a scam! I received our box of tea on June 2, 2009.
On the box, it has a stop sign on 3 sides of the box. It warns you to NOT open the box or break the seal until we called a number, which does not exist!
We got the idea to call our bank to see if they had any info. on the company. YES!! They were VERY familiar with Wu-Yi being fraudulent. They had a good working phone #. To call and cancel your order, call 1-866-989- 2685.
NOW, here's the SCAM!! 1.) you must NOT open the box at all. 2.) you must tell the Rep. that you want to cancel your order - make sure you get a order# & a cancel #.
3.) Next, ask the Rep. for the correct mailing address for the return of the tea. They are going to give you a P.O. Box of 10233,Des Moines, IA. I got real angry, because you cannot get a signature from a P.O. Box! That is all they would give me.
4.) Go ahead and send it, make sure that you mail it 2-day mail with a tracking #, so you have something to show that they received it.
5.) Last suggestion is, that you go to your bank and put a stop on any/all deductions from Wu-Yi, then CANCEL your ATM/DEBIT-Visa card AND get a brand new one that Wu-Yi doesn't have! That way they have nothing to charge their product to!
I am going to try to get as many people here in Calif. together to make a consumer complaint with the Police. Hope this helps! :)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Diet Tea
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...."
- "Larry Brown half cleaned my carpet, then i had to call him several times over and over. He would make appointments and not keep them, and didn't have the courtesy..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "Patio cover installed July 2015. First rain, the entire cover leaked into ALL electrical. Had to take all fans down and shut off electrical to deck. See..."
- "Get Real OR fake Novelty Passports, Drivers Licenses, ID cards , Visas, Diplomas and many other documents Our team has years of experience producing real passports,passports and other identity documents. We..."
- "The people at Silverleaf Resorts will call you in to get you to spend your money and rip you off. It has gotten to the point that they don't even..."
- "This company employs idiots! I'm half asleep first of all when they show up. So I ask them to let me put on some clothes and to just give me..."