YES! This Wu-Yi company is definitely a scam! I received our box of tea on June 2, 2009.
On the box, it has a stop sign on 3 sides of the box. It warns you to NOT open the box or break the seal until we called a number, which does not exist!
We got the idea to call our bank to see if they had any info. on the company. YES!! They were VERY familiar with Wu-Yi being fraudulent. They had a good working phone #. To call and cancel your order, call 1-866-989- 2685.
NOW, here's the SCAM!! 1.) you must NOT open the box at all. 2.) you must tell the Rep. that you want to cancel your order - make sure you get a order# & a cancel #.
3.) Next, ask the Rep. for the correct mailing address for the return of the tea. They are going to give you a P.O. Box of 10233,Des Moines, IA. I got real angry, because you cannot get a signature from a P.O. Box! That is all they would give me.
4.) Go ahead and send it, make sure that you mail it 2-day mail with a tracking #, so you have something to show that they received it.
5.) Last suggestion is, that you go to your bank and put a stop on any/all deductions from Wu-Yi, then CANCEL your ATM/DEBIT-Visa card AND get a brand new one that Wu-Yi doesn't have! That way they have nothing to charge their product to!
I am going to try to get as many people here in Calif. together to make a consumer complaint with the Police. Hope this helps! :)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Diet Tea
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I tried to order an Oklahoma Birth Certificate on the VitalCheck web site. The web site said I needed to submit a Verication Form and copy of an identification..."
- "I used Thumbtack to find a process server and was elated when the process server assured me she could do the job. I was so happy that I prematurely rated..."
- "This is my 2nd order and my satisfaction level still low. Ordered overcoat, saw the picture on website look so good and see what I got then you decides, the..."
- "My wife and I built a new home last year and upon completion hired a local Hunter Douglas rep to install ( cellular shades ) window treatments. They looked beautiful..."
- "While shopping for a new Lynx grill, I decided to purchase from Appliances Connection. Moments before I was going to purchase, I called Appliances Connection, asking if there were..."
- "This guy is a complete fraud! Firstly, he claims that he is an "authority" in Marketing, which is complete rubbish! Just a guy who is on a massive ego trip!..."