Wu Yi Source - Wu-Yi is a SCAM!
YES! This Wu-Yi company is definitely a scam! I received our box of tea on June 2, 2009.
On the box, it has a stop sign on 3 sides of the box. It warns you to NOT open the box or break the seal until we called a number, which does not exist!
We got the idea to call our bank to see if they had any info. on the company. YES!! They were VERY familiar with Wu-Yi being fraudulent. They had a good working phone #. To call and cancel your order, call 1-866-989- 2685.
NOW, here's the SCAM!! 1.) you must NOT open the box at all. 2.) you must tell the Rep. that you want to cancel your order - make sure you get a order# & a cancel #.
3.) Next, ask the Rep. for the correct mailing address for the return of the tea. They are going to give you a P.O. Box of 10233,Des Moines, IA. I got real angry, because you cannot get a signature from a P.O. Box! That is all they would give me.
4.) Go ahead and send it, make sure that you mail it 2-day mail with a tracking #, so you have something to show that they received it.
5.) Last suggestion is, that you go to your bank and put a stop on any/all deductions from Wu-Yi, then CANCEL your ATM/DEBIT-Visa card AND get a brand new one that Wu-Yi doesn't have! That way they have nothing to charge their product to!
I am going to try to get as many people here in Calif. together to make a consumer complaint with the Police. Hope this helps! :)
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "New alienware laptop (with 2k pricetag) dead after less than 6 months. minidisplay port is non functional and has never worked and the laptop came to me with case..."
- "Hi, there! I wanted to let you know that I received my wig just yesterday. The package was kept fine and the moment I opened the box, I loved the..."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."