Wu Yi Source - Wu-Yi is a SCAM!
YES! This Wu-Yi company is definitely a scam! I received our box of tea on June 2, 2009.
On the box, it has a stop sign on 3 sides of the box. It warns you to NOT open the box or break the seal until we called a number, which does not exist!
We got the idea to call our bank to see if they had any info. on the company. YES!! They were VERY familiar with Wu-Yi being fraudulent. They had a good working phone #. To call and cancel your order, call 1-866-989- 2685.
NOW, here's the SCAM!! 1.) you must NOT open the box at all. 2.) you must tell the Rep. that you want to cancel your order - make sure you get a order# & a cancel #.
3.) Next, ask the Rep. for the correct mailing address for the return of the tea. They are going to give you a P.O. Box of 10233,Des Moines, IA. I got real angry, because you cannot get a signature from a P.O. Box! That is all they would give me.
4.) Go ahead and send it, make sure that you mail it 2-day mail with a tracking #, so you have something to show that they received it.
5.) Last suggestion is, that you go to your bank and put a stop on any/all deductions from Wu-Yi, then CANCEL your ATM/DEBIT-Visa card AND get a brand new one that Wu-Yi doesn't have! That way they have nothing to charge their product to!
I am going to try to get as many people here in Calif. together to make a consumer complaint with the Police. Hope this helps! :)
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I recently went to hawaii and booked through Orbitz, I got the car hotel and flight package for $1680 and was told Id get a room with a one bed..."
- "Back on 8/10/15 I placed an order and received $50 worth of Super Cash to spend. The stipulations were I had to spend at least $125 on my order and..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "I am not some Third-World joker starving to get $5 assignments; I have a master's in electrical engineering, ran a computer security consultancy for quite some time, and, in the..."
- "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..."
- "Hello Everyone, I am Mrs Jenna from Texas, USA. I will like to share the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan..."