Wu Yi Source - Wu-Yi is a SCAM!

Jun 03, 2009
review #149535

YES! This Wu-Yi company is definitely a scam! I received our box of tea on June 2, 2009.

On the box, it has a stop sign on 3 sides of the box. It warns you to NOT open the box or break the seal until we called a number, which does not exist!

We got the idea to call our bank to see if they had any info. on the company. YES!! They were VERY familiar with Wu-Yi being fraudulent. They had a good working phone #. To call and cancel your order, call 1-866-989- 2685.

NOW, here's the SCAM!! 1.) you must NOT open the box at all. 2.) you must tell the Rep. that you want to cancel your order - make sure you get a order# & a cancel #.

3.) Next, ask the Rep. for the correct mailing address for the return of the tea. They are going to give you a P.O. Box of 10233,Des Moines, IA. I got real angry, because you cannot get a signature from a P.O. Box! That is all they would give me.

4.) Go ahead and send it, make sure that you mail it 2-day mail with a tracking #, so you have something to show that they received it.

5.) Last suggestion is, that you go to your bank and put a stop on any/all deductions from Wu-Yi, then CANCEL your ATM/DEBIT-Visa card AND get a brand new one that Wu-Yi doesn't have! That way they have nothing to charge their product to!

I am going to try to get as many people here in Calif. together to make a consumer complaint with the Police. Hope this helps! :)

ac72fa4
Had an experience with Wu Yi Source?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
thelma

Dec 12, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Bheilers

Nov 12, 2009

Well apparently 100 is NOT enough, they just got me too! Had to cancel my CC just to be rid of them, in my case however, they waited a FULL year after I returned the product to charge my card!!!
BEWARE!

Sally's big brother

Jun 03, 2009

Hello!! We know it's a scam!! This is 100th post of this company!!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wu Yi Source.
Filing a new complaint about
×