Wu Yi Source is a SCAM
I heard that oolong tea may help with weight loss.I searched online and found Wu Yi source tea.
They had listed a free trial with $4.95 shipping and handling. I checked the website for any "catches." I received the box of tea (60 bags). It didn't seem to make much of a difference, no weight loss whatsoever.
I ordered the tea in August 2008.
Two months later, I found that they were attempting to bill my credit card $59.95 at the end of September and beginning of October. As I was disputing with the credit card company, three more charges of $59.95 went through. The phone number associated with the company was a recording with no answering service. I contacted the company on their website, on two occasions, Wu Yi Source tea promised a refund.
In the end, I was out $180 and NO tea.12905504 review #147605
You may also like
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "I arrived at the club to workout and upon my arrival, my name was posted on the door telling me and the entire community that I couldn't use that gym..."
- "The LA Fitness gym located on Sheridan St in Hollywood, Fl, is the dirtiest and most poorly managed gym I've ever been to. When my wife and I go in..."
- "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..."
- "multnomah county loves to profit off of family heartache,when i tried to get my grandma moved into a assisted living home,they talked her into staying at home with a 10..."
- "I believe my negative experience at Store 3136 this evening should be brought to your attention - I would like to think you would be shocked. First of all, to be..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."