I heard that oolong tea may help with weight loss.I searched online and found Wu Yi source tea.
They had listed a free trial with $4.95 shipping and handling. I checked the website for any "catches." I received the box of tea (60 bags). It didn't seem to make much of a difference, no weight loss whatsoever.
I ordered the tea in August 2008.
Two months later, I found that they were attempting to bill my credit card $59.95 at the end of September and beginning of October. As I was disputing with the credit card company, three more charges of $59.95 went through. The phone number associated with the company was a recording with no answering service. I contacted the company on their website, on two occasions, Wu Yi Source tea promised a refund.
In the end, I was out $180 and NO tea.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wu-Yi Tea
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be..."
- "I have always had good luck with LTD, but here it is Dec. 24, and we are short one LED Lantern. I ordered 4, got 3. My daughter..."
- "The resume writer just did copy paste from the old resume which I sent. Anyone can do that and put it in a nice format. Don't waste money on this..."
- "Please see the attachment capturing my experience with this company. I am disheartened at the fact they acknowledge I never got my item and refuse to refund it. They will..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."