Wu Yi Source - Wu Yi Source is a SCAM

Apr 15, 2009
review #147605

I heard that oolong tea may help with weight loss.I searched online and found Wu Yi source tea.

They had listed a free trial with $4.95 shipping and handling. I checked the website for any "catches." I received the box of tea (60 bags). It didn't seem to make much of a difference, no weight loss whatsoever.

I ordered the tea in August 2008.

Two months later, I found that they were attempting to bill my credit card $59.95 at the end of September and beginning of October. As I was disputing with the credit card company, three more charges of $59.95 went through. The phone number associated with the company was a recording with no answering service. I contacted the company on their website, on two occasions, Wu Yi Source tea promised a refund.

In the end, I was out $180 and NO tea.

7f45de8
2.5
Had an experience with Wu Yi Source?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
thelma

Jan 04, 2010

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

0 0 Reply
Kess

Apr 15, 2009

WOW, you can get Oolong tea at any supermarket. I know, I drink it. I have looked into different sites and oolong tea is oolong tea no matter where you get it.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about Wu Yi Source.
Filing a new complaint about
×