Wu Yi Source is a SCAM
I heard that oolong tea may help with weight loss.I searched online and found Wu Yi source tea.
They had listed a free trial with $4.95 shipping and handling. I checked the website for any "catches." I received the box of tea (60 bags). It didn't seem to make much of a difference, no weight loss whatsoever.
I ordered the tea in August 2008.
Two months later, I found that they were attempting to bill my credit card $59.95 at the end of September and beginning of October. As I was disputing with the credit card company, three more charges of $59.95 went through. The phone number associated with the company was a recording with no answering service. I contacted the company on their website, on two occasions, Wu Yi Source tea promised a refund.
In the end, I was out $180 and NO tea.c0c1d4a
You may also like
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "I am currently a college student, so I don't live at home, and can only make it home every few months, so when I was checking my bank statements from..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I bought a mom ring and gave it to her for mother's day. The ring changed from gold to gray in a month. My mom called ICE.com to..."
- "Believe it or not, you did the right thing. This will sound terribly unprofessional but you did the right thing by reporting Laura McClure of Atlanta. You saved thousands of..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "multnomah county loves to profit off of family heartache,when i tried to get my grandma moved into a assisted living home,they talked her into staying at home with a 10..."