Wu Yi Source is a SCAM
I heard that oolong tea may help with weight loss.I searched online and found Wu Yi source tea.
They had listed a free trial with $4.95 shipping and handling. I checked the website for any "catches." I received the box of tea (60 bags). It didn't seem to make much of a difference, no weight loss whatsoever.
I ordered the tea in August 2008.
Two months later, I found that they were attempting to bill my credit card $59.95 at the end of September and beginning of October. As I was disputing with the credit card company, three more charges of $59.95 went through. The phone number associated with the company was a recording with no answering service. I contacted the company on their website, on two occasions, Wu Yi Source tea promised a refund.
In the end, I was out $180 and NO tea.review #147605
You may also like
- "I arrived at the club to workout and upon my arrival, my name was posted on the door telling me and the entire community that I couldn't use that gym..."
- " Are usually go once or twice a month to the Retro fitness gym in commack New York. I am extremely serious and disappointed. I lost my card..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "multnomah county loves to profit off of family heartache,when i tried to get my grandma moved into a assisted living home,they talked her into staying at home with a 10..."
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."
- "I bought a women turbo down 890 jacket. The color is ice snow. The jacket is nice, light warm. After few months, dark feathers are visible , called Columbia, they..."
- "The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level. There are actually opening in..."
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."
- "I am so disappointed with the items I ordered. it does not even look like it! I am still waiting for some items after 4 weeks. The size and quality..."