Wu Yi Source - Wu-Yi tea
I signed up for free trial with Wu-Yi diet tea and pills.I discpvered when I received my bank statement they have already charged me twice, they have taken nearly Â£60 from my account.
The products made me feel really sick so I want to send them back but don't know where. I feel really ***. I cannot contact them to cancel as their telephone numbers are bogus. Can someone help me.
I cannot find any way to get in touch with these scammers.
IIf anyone knows what I should do before they take any more money from me please get in touch!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "My greatdane - only 14 mths old has a nasty big burn between his shoulder blades because if frontline plus !!! DO NOT USE IT ON YOUR ANIMALS - they..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "Not one dress like I picture or same material,all see through,one even shows padding and one is stained with black mark on the front.poor stitching which is clearly visible.and one..."
- "I bought a sectional couch march 2014. The fabric started piling on the cushions. The fabric on the back seat cushions where there is less friction from siting looks normal...."
- "I was so exited to try these steaks. This would have lasted me a few months. I am on a fixed income and figured what the *** lets try it...."
- "So I needed a new Twin mattress for a bed and decided to go to Big Lots buy the cheapest mattress and they were giving the boxspring for an additional..."