Wu Yi Source - Wu-Yi tea
I signed up for free trial with Wu-Yi diet tea and pills.I discpvered when I received my bank statement they have already charged me twice, they have taken nearly Â£60 from my account.
The products made me feel really sick so I want to send them back but don't know where. I feel really ***. I cannot contact them to cancel as their telephone numbers are bogus. Can someone help me.
I cannot find any way to get in touch with these scammers.
IIf anyone knows what I should do before they take any more money from me please get in touch!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "they told me that my front fillings needed replaced. i let them do it, my teeth were rough after, i couldn't even *** down when he was done. i told..."
- "I ordered a wig over a month ago and have not received it yet. The webpage is filled with lies, specifically it boasts that they will send the order out..."
- "I HIRED THS COMPANY TO SHI MY STUFF FROM LONDON TO PAKISTAN, WHEN IT REACHED ME FINALLY, THE SUITACASES WERE TORN AND MY STUFF STOLEN. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY THERE..."
- "Ok heres the thing , i had heard so many negative things about this product and its CEO who I believe is based in Florida,but like a fool out of..."
- "Not one dress like I picture or same material,all see through,one even shows padding and one is stained with black mark on the front.poor stitching which is clearly visible.and one..."
- "This is my complaint number T15100291732 still open with them now. This is very recent. I should have checked reviews before buying not after. I order a jacket from..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I ordered a shirt back in June. When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect. I contacted customer service and was..."