Wu Yi Source - Wu-Yi tea
I signed up for free trial with Wu-Yi diet tea and pills.I discpvered when I received my bank statement they have already charged me twice, they have taken nearly Ã‚Â£60 from my account.
The products made me feel really sick so I want to send them back but don't know where. I feel really ***. I cannot contact them to cancel as their telephone numbers are bogus. Can someone help me.
I cannot find any way to get in touch with these scammers.
IIf anyone knows what I should do before they take any more money from me please get in touch!!!!f19d3ab review #147952
You may also like
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "The clothes do not fit at all I want a full refund the only giving me small percent I spent almost 200 and get only 90 dollars And they say..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of Â£97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "I feel that some of these "experts" need thereapy and development themselves or get another job in a diferent field. However not every reader on the internet is like that there..."
- "I have received my dress today and it is faulty, As follows:-uneven bust line under arms., one side noticeably longer than other.Visible tacking/pin marks on the front of the dress.Several..."