Wu Yi Source - Wu-Yi tea

Apr 23, 2009
review #147952

I signed up for free trial with Wu-Yi diet tea and pills.I discpvered when I received my bank statement they have already charged me twice, they have taken nearly £60 from my account.

The products made me feel really sick so I want to send them back but don't know where. I feel really ***. I cannot contact them to cancel as their telephone numbers are bogus. Can someone help me.

I cannot find any way to get in touch with these scammers.

IIf anyone knows what I should do before they take any more money from me please get in touch!!!!

c24a96d
Had an experience with Wu Yi Source?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Molly

Nov 19, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.