Wu Yi Source - Wu yi tea source is a scam!
For those of you who don't know, WU-YI TEA SOURCE IS A SCAM!They have been charging my account for months now because I cannot get a hold of their customer service its just all computer!
*** THIS DO NO BUY WU YI TEA SOURCE ITS ALL ***..HOPE YOU ALL GO TO *** ***! I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND SUE YOUR COMPANY FOR THIS REDICULOUS SCAM!! MY TOP LAWYERS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO FIND YOU ***! They have been charging my account for 59.95 plus more for something they even haven't sent me!
i haven't received anything!Only the first 2 months they have but the rest they have just been charging my card for nothing!Shame on you people.Shove that tea that don't even work up your *** GO TO *** ***!review #146533
You may also like
- "http://premiumnaturalgarciniacambogia.net/ Do not order this product or use it. It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain. The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you..."
- "My order number, 639252739(A), was placed over the phone on 02/08/2015 due to an online Nutrisystem error. My total came to be $249.99. At first I thought I would chose..."
- "Hi my name is Erin. I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen. I was skeptic at first from reading..."
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "Home Perfect customers beware. Spent $250 on sink. Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help..."
- "1..............they have posted lies and slanderous as well as mis leading information about their competitors. they claim to be 1 of 2 of the ONLY licensed & certified Hoarder Cleaners..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I ordered a mirror from them that their website had listed as in stock and ready to ship in 2-3 days. One month later it arrives broken. When I called..."