Wu Yi Source - wu yi tea source is a scam!
For those of you who don't know, WU-YI TEA SOURCE IS A SCAM!They have been charging my account for months now because I cannot get a hold of their customer service its just all computer!
*** THIS DO NO BUY WU YI TEA SOURCE ITS ALL ***..HOPE YOU ALL GO TO *** ***! I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND SUE YOUR COMPANY FOR THIS REDICULOUS SCAM!! MY TOP LAWYERS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO FIND YOU ***! They have been charging my account for 59.95 plus more for something they even haven't sent me!
i haven't received anything!Only the first 2 months they have but the rest they have just been charging my card for nothing!Shame on you people.Shove that tea that don't even work up your *** GO TO *** ***!f22ce8e review #146533
You may also like
- "I purchased the Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery procedure over 4.5 months ago. Since I began on my weight loss journey I lost a total of 87lbs. I am..."
- "This man is a private tutor based in Bradford. He has lied about his Education on his LinkedIn profile and he is denying the act entirely. I have evidence of this..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "The clothes do not fit at all I want a full refund the only giving me small percent I spent almost 200 and get only 90 dollars And they say..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."