Wu Yi Source - Wu yi tea source is a scam!
For those of you who don't know, WU-YI TEA SOURCE IS A SCAM!They have been charging my account for months now because I cannot get a hold of their customer service its just all computer!
*** THIS DO NO BUY WU YI TEA SOURCE ITS ALL ***..HOPE YOU ALL GO TO *** ***! I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND SUE YOUR COMPANY FOR THIS REDICULOUS SCAM!! MY TOP LAWYERS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO FIND YOU ***! They have been charging my account for 59.95 plus more for something they even haven't sent me!
i haven't received anything!Only the first 2 months they have but the rest they have just been charging my card for nothing!Shame on you people.Shove that tea that don't even work up your *** GO TO *** ***!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My name is Penny, a senior from Minnesota. I've had a weight problem since I was a young child. I have tried all diets, pills, food plans and more out..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- "I am Marilon Cox. from AZ and I reduced almost 80 lbs in 4 months using Roca Labs regimen without exercising. Roca Labs is my life saver. AMAZING: I am..."
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."
- "I ordered the My First Cooking Playset from LTD Commmodities. The set was advertised to include a coffee maker, an oven & 11 pieces of cookware. The item was on..."
- "Home Perfect customers beware. Spent $250 on sink. Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help..."
- "We had a FANTABULOUS time! We stayed in Los Cabos San Lucas at Villa Del Palmar Resort! What an awesome trip! We enjoyed the Glass Bottom Boat trip and..."
- "BUYERS PLEASE BE INFORMED!!! This company does not stand behind their product and has fraudulent and deceptive business practices! The two Swagway X1's I ordered were defective right out of..."
- "I purchased this sofa and chair&1/2 and not even 2 yrs later all the leather started feeling off. I had insurance and that was told it was normal wear and..."