Wu Yi Source - Wuyi source - Fraud
I accepted an offer for a trial of the WuYi tea asking only for P&P payment.Following on from this I received the team which I stopped using after two weeks due to headaches.
A couple of weeks later I received a further two months supply and contacted the company immediately. I also discovered that a total of Â£131.27 worth of unauthorised payments were taken from my credit card. I was informed that the order will be cancelled and given instructions to return my order to a UK address, Bedrord MK41 0QB - requesting that I insure the goods and obtain a tracking number. After following all the instructions to cancel and return the tea unused (next day delivery on the 7/4/09) my credit card is still not refunded for anauthorised payments collected.
I was advised that my account will be refunded within two weeks of returning the goods.I am now unable to locate the UK number and disgusted at thie Company.c1e8884
You may also like
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "If you're job searching, Entry level jobs for "Direct Marketing" and "Outsourced Marketing" companies are scams. I got scammed into one - I worked for 12 hours a day, 6 days..."
- "I bought a wig from this company which was not as shown and described on their internet. The wig is very sparse in depth (gaps). Also the colour..."
- "I purchased a 10" display w/ a 4 camera system. I wired the system up for a test before installation using 3 of the 4 cameras. The display labels..."