Wu Yi Source - Wuyi source - Fraud
I accepted an offer for a trial of the WuYi tea asking only for P&P payment.Following on from this I received the team which I stopped using after two weeks due to headaches.
A couple of weeks later I received a further two months supply and contacted the company immediately. I also discovered that a total of Â£131.27 worth of unauthorised payments were taken from my credit card. I was informed that the order will be cancelled and given instructions to return my order to a UK address, Bedrord MK41 0QB - requesting that I insure the goods and obtain a tracking number. After following all the instructions to cancel and return the tea unused (next day delivery on the 7/4/09) my credit card is still not refunded for anauthorised payments collected.
I was advised that my account will be refunded within two weeks of returning the goods.I am now unable to locate the UK number and disgusted at thie Company.1082b8d0 review #148329
You may also like
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "Posture Pal inventors legal battles may not be over. Posture Pal inventor, Mr. Geisert, also sent a Cease and Desist warning to Posture Pro posture analysis developer, Dr. Joseph..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "i eat here at the tgi in altoona pa all the time and its always great but this time i went and i always get the same thing jack daniels..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "I first found out about Spiritspeaker88 on eBay and have bought several readings from him. He was recommended by a friend who said he's good. I bought readings and healings..."
- "DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! TIM MORRIS UK THIEF, he has no idea and will fill your minds with gibberish *** about his printing franchise he use to own -..."
- "I ordered a blue lagoon for my grandmothers birthday and upgraded it to medium so it appeared exactly as on the website. Sadly it looks nothing like it, theses are simply..."