Wu Yi Source - wuyi tea

Jul 08, 2009
review #150855

Wuyi tea is a scam it doesnt work and they have this thing about making unauthorised debits fro your account, i have been duped ps becareful.

They tell you that it does all sort of things and wont even let you know about the unauthorised debits, these so called weight loss tea called wuyi is total fake and does mot do anything. l recently made attempt to call them and they wont even pick up their calls. I have been cheated of over a £100 pounds and stuck with the fake tea.

Just be warned as this tea is not true.

679d0e8
2.5
Had an experience with Wu Yi Source?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Trisha

Nov 19, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

maggibe

Oct 05, 2009

I just checked out Grocery Outlet and got mine for 99 cents a box...I had no idea that I was buying a weightloss tea though...I just like oolong tea as well...I hope it at least tastes good.

Jookie

Oct 01, 2009

Norcal is right. Grocery Outlet has a box of 60 for $2.49. Get it while the gettins good.

NorCaL

Sep 21, 2009

I think the only way to stop it, is to call your credit card company and let them put a stop charges from it.

nORCAL

Sep 21, 2009

sORRY to hear about your situation here. I just happen to buy this WuYi Source. Don't care whether it's the real one or not, it's just that I like Oolong Tea.

If you have the Grocery Outlet store in your area, just check them out.

tonyawedgeworth@yahoo.com

Sep 17, 2009

How do i cancel it? It says the phone number on the box is not a valid number. Mine was from Wu-Yi Source.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wu Yi Source.
Filing a new complaint about
×