Wu Yi Source - Yu-Yi Source Tea
Wu-Yi Source Tea can be purchased at Grocery Outlet at $1.00 for two boxes. The boxes are red, say not for grocery sale, and hold 100 tea bags each. Fancy yellow bow inside fancy packaging...It's just a very weak Oolong tea...
Comes with small brochure about "Pure Tradition & Premium Quality" and how top two leaves only are picked...Ridiculous...It sounds as if this tea came along with some sort of a "Support Group" or seminar and says 100% Certified Wu-Yi..."More than just a cup of flavor"...For thousands of years...On and on1197b335 review #158836
You may also like
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "as I was waiting in line , a large cockroach walked across my foot. It was so big, that it actually cast a shadow of itself. Several women immediately left..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "Was recommended a photographer for my kids party. She made me pay a deposit which was fine. When it came 2 the day of the party, she was..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."