Wu Yi Source - Yu-Yi Source Tea
Wu-Yi Source Tea can be purchased at Grocery Outlet at $1.00 for two boxes. The boxes are red, say not for grocery sale, and hold 100 tea bags each. Fancy yellow bow inside fancy packaging...It's just a very weak Oolong tea...
Comes with small brochure about "Pure Tradition & Premium Quality" and how top two leaves only are picked...Ridiculous...It sounds as if this tea came along with some sort of a "Support Group" or seminar and says 100% Certified Wu-Yi..."More than just a cup of flavor"...For thousands of years...On and on
You May Also Like
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "During the course of working for Phlebotomy Services International my pay was delayed on three separate occasions causing me hundreds in late fees and penalties. Then due to the company..."
- "I have enjoyed the food, service, and fun at Rising Sun AKA Fong's for over 20 years but today after finding a dried up piece of a foreign object..."
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "DEAR IKEA TEAM . just before one year i bought bed room for my daughter from Ikea , unfortunately the wood after 8 months start to open and swelling ....."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."