Wu Yi Source - Yu-Yi Source Tea
Wu-Yi Source Tea can be purchased at Grocery Outlet at $1.00 for two boxes. The boxes are red, say not for grocery sale, and hold 100 tea bags each. Fancy yellow bow inside fancy packaging...It's just a very weak Oolong tea...
Comes with small brochure about "Pure Tradition & Premium Quality" and how top two leaves only are picked...Ridiculous...It sounds as if this tea came along with some sort of a "Support Group" or seminar and says 100% Certified Wu-Yi..."More than just a cup of flavor"...For thousands of years...On and on
You May Also Like
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "After receiving horrible customer service and walking out on $3000 worth of furniture, 3 hours of time. We decided to go back and only purchase the coffee table and end..."
- "I recently bought a 29" Spinner. When I saw the size of the box I immediately knew it was far too big (taller than half my height!) unless there was..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I am Lead Generation provider. 10 days ago i send 3000 Leads to Alan ... Now he not pay me. I have some prove that he say send me..."
- "Bought a 884-28 SOMO sofa that the springs and stuffing shifted in one year so the company replaced it with a different power model a SOMO #884-31 power with "bonded"..."
- "I ordered a Large size "Vintage Charm Bouquet" from 1800-flowers.com and when my mother received it the flowers were completely and totally wrong not to mention more than 50% of..."