Wu Yi Source - Yu-Yi Source Tea

Oct 08, 2009
review #158836

Wu-Yi Source Tea can be purchased at Grocery Outlet at $1.00 for two boxes. The boxes are red, say not for grocery sale, and hold 100 tea bags each. Fancy yellow bow inside fancy packaging...It's just a very weak Oolong tea...

Comes with small brochure about "Pure Tradition & Premium Quality" and how top two leaves only are picked...Ridiculous...It sounds as if this tea came along with some sort of a "Support Group" or seminar and says 100% Certified Wu-Yi..."More than just a cup of flavor"...For thousands of years...On and on

acc61da
Had an experience with Wu Yi Source?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Christina

Nov 23, 2011

Sorry I miss read your place of origin where you said you bought your tea. Grocery Outlet also does not sell the Original WU-YI Source tea. If it doesn't come in the original Black and Gold box then it's not Authentic WU-YI Tea. Plain and simple.

Christina

Nov 23, 2011

If you are getting this at the $1.00 store I can tell you right now it's not the same that WU-YI Source sells. I bought WU-YI Source tea and it is strong in looks and taste and does what it saids it does. If I were you it's best not to purchase such stuff at the dollar store but through the original company its self. This is very good tea.

1 0 Reply
Lorry

Nov 21, 2009

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Kathy

Nov 19, 2009

WTF? There is no confusion. I was only making people aware that you have ripped off that the tea can be purchased at Grocery Outlet. It was in 60 bag boxes; two for $1.00 for a total of 120 bags. It was so terrible I tossed it out. I know tea, and this was the worst I have ever tasted. Shame on you, and your company. I have never subscribed to your company, nor would I.

Gavin

Nov 19, 2009

Hello,

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Good Point...

Oct 10, 2009

I was only posting the information since I had seen complaints about what a rip-off it was! Since I only purchased one box at 50 cents, I can afford to throw it out!!! I brewed one bag, and it was so weak looking, I thought something was the matter. The tea bag had some white flowery looking stuff at the top of the bag which I assumed were flowers! LOL. I'm still alive, and this was about three days ago. I'm tossing the stuff; thanks for the additional info...Kathy

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wu Yi Source.
Filing a new complaint about
×