Wu Yi Source - Yu-Yi Source Tea
Wu-Yi Source Tea can be purchased at Grocery Outlet at $1.00 for two boxes. The boxes are red, say not for grocery sale, and hold 100 tea bags each. Fancy yellow bow inside fancy packaging...It's just a very weak Oolong tea...
Comes with small brochure about "Pure Tradition & Premium Quality" and how top two leaves only are picked...Ridiculous...It sounds as if this tea came along with some sort of a "Support Group" or seminar and says 100% Certified Wu-Yi..."More than just a cup of flavor"...For thousands of years...On and on
You May Also Like
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland. I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely. However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him...."
- "I purchased Real COCO coconut water today from COSTCO. The nutritional values outside the box and inside on each container of coconut water is different. IT has more sodium..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."