The Wu-Yi tea folks offered a free trial offer ($ 1.95 charged for shipping and handling) and since then I have received two bills within the month even though I have not had the chance to try the tea they sent.Attempts to cancel has turned out to be an arduous process.

The number listed to call for cancellation is carefully designed to make the task as difficult as possible. They want a written note for cancellation and the website address is long and impossible to decipher from the computerized voice. I dialed the number 3 times to figure out the address that I should write but I could not. I am convinced they have carefully done this to frustrate the callers.

Every one beware.Weigh your options carefully BEFORE you order from WU-Yi Source

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Roca Labs - BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Roca Labs "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more US Prosecutors HAMMER Roca Labs-Don Karl Juravin-GBA for $25 million dollars ! Roca Labs "Wow people! Roca Labs founder and owner of Gastric Bypass Alternative Don Karl Juravin really pissed the US Government off! These guys want $25,246,000.00 seeking full "Disgorgement". What do you..." Read more ROCA LABS FORMER EMPLOYEE SHOCKING CONFESSION Roca Labs "Hi guys...please read this before you make such an important decision concerning your health. There are numerous complaints and lawsuits against Roca Labs, Gastric Bypass Alternative, GBA, Don Karl Juravin..." Read more Roca Labs "groups" are a CULT in a downward spiral Roca Labs "I am so ashamed that my friends are in this "cult" like group and have witnessed deplorable and demeaning messages sent to their group members. When memebers ask anything that..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more