Wu Yi Source - I'm SO Embarrassed I fell for the Wu-Yi SCAM!
Everything about this scam has been detailed in numerous other complaints; I'm just adding mine to the pile.
I accept the fact that I missed the "small print" (extremely deceptive, well-designed website indeed - caught me at a "weak point" in online shopping bliss!), but my main gripe is about how I requested the extra "membership" charges be cancelled in January, and despite a reply insisting they HAD cancelled and I'd (quote) "see no further charges", it's 4 months later and I'm still being charged!
Despite another written request in which I directly quoted their earlier promise, the response was typically cold and robotic - this time by a different rep ("Gary", old pal) who gave me 2 phone numbers to call. Of course both these numbers are invalid.
While I'll live & learn regarding these scam tactics, I'm most pissed about these guys personally telling me in WRITING that my membership would be cancelled, when they obviously had no intention of cancelling anything. It was an outright lie and they shouldn't get away with it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wu-Yi Tea
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."
- "Purchased a computer from them. Paid happily for it and it was described as "used" and "Minor scuffs." Upon receiving the item, It was not as described at all. The internals were..."
- "As you can see from the photo below that what I ordered off rose gal.com online website looked nothing like I got..the fabric wasn't like advertised and this is just..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."