I got a email saying to try this diet tea for free which will only cost me one payment of $19.95.

Then a month later another box of tea was deliver to me. Then again two more was send to me through the courier service which I had to pay the shipping cost. Then I send them a email to stop sending me tea and to stop all billing on my credit card.

But after all that I saw this addition $19.95 from www. livelifelean.net which I did not have any idea of what is was for.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern.

Thanks,

I would like to just caution everyone to make sure they READ the TERMS and CONDITIONS before signing up for anything FREE!

I am a Wu Yi customer, when I found the 2 week free trial I read EVERYTHING and then called them to verify what I read.

It does say that its an autoship program and that you will be billed monthly, it also says you will be signed up for trial offers to 2 other sites and gives you information on how to cancel them. That is just what I did.

I LOVE my Wu Yi I have lost 15 pounds my 1st month. You have to remember its not just the tea you have to change your habits.

Thank you for listen and I hope this helps some of the others as well.