Yes, I never gave any one permission to take more them $4.95 from my bank.This WU-Yi has this way to get peoples card numbers, and take from the banks what they want.

but if this is not in the u.s.a. what is to be done? We all need to get together and fight this. I am a fighter, no body lies and robs Mary Cannon and gets away.

Here I come, You CHEAT WU-YI.

I will get even, I will go to court this has been reported, I report.Mary Cannon (Parris2189@aol.com)

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

You are absolutely correct.Afte you cancel.

Beware of the 9.95 chargess and the "web" charge of 4.95!This will happen a few months after initial cancellation.

Don Juravin - Roca Labs - BUSTED!! Nothing but SCAMMERS and LIARS!!! Roca Labs "Don Juravin, the "inventor" of the useless "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery SCAM, got busted in 2014 for faking celebrity endorsements, namely, Alfonso Ribeiro and Tommy Chong. I know..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - CONTRACT AGREEMENT The Camp Transformation Center "I am so unsatisfied with their communication. You got the right word "unethical". At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from..." Read more Roca Labs, NOT the #1 weight loss plan, not even close Roca Labs "Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative or Gastric Bypass NO surgery as they tout themselves make some pretty outrageous claims that consumers should be very wary of. The owner of..." Read more Roca Labs/Gastric Bypass Alternative review: Yuck! Worst diarrhea ever and concerned for everyone's health Roca Labs "OMG....I have read some good reviews and the others were mostly bad. When I watched the Facebook live chat with my gf and I became curious as to what was..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more