I cannot believe that companies like Wu-Yi Tea Company can get away with cheating the public out of their money over the Internet.They advertise in a way that interest you and at the same time hide behind small print and exact date deadlines to retrieve your money when you are not 100% satisfied.

They even wanted me to send back the empty box that I paid $4.95 shipping and handling for the Free 30 day supply to receive credit for the $60.00 they charged me for the free 30 day supply.

That's just plain stealing from me.

North Carolina don't like cheats

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

heleen

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,