This company is a scam my wife ordered tea that was suppose to be free.They said just pay the shipping of a few dollars they kept on charging our card over and over after we cancelled with them.

We called them to tell them that we canceled before the 14 days were over they denied that until I threatened to file an affidavit of fraud with the bank on them if I don't get my refund I still lost money from the overdraft fees they caused me.Do not order from them you can buy same tea from a health store at a fraction of what they charge.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern.

Thanks,

Please let me know what I need to do?!?!?!!They are currently doing this to me and mailed in my return over 3 weeks ago!!

I was very precise when mailing it and am confident that they have the package.Please help me!