I cancelled this account in November of 2007 and received and email from them acknowledging my cancellation. I was assured no further shipments would be sent but that I would be charged for the one already sent. Fine.

I've received 3 more shipments since then and EACH time have told them to stop. There are no instructions included for return. When I contacted them today, they told me I would have to pay for the return and then they might credit me.

These shipments were not ordered. I trashed them when I couldn't get a response from the company before. They can't just send unauthorized shipments and charge me!

Comments

My subscription was cancelled as of Fri. 11/03/2012 but when i went to check on it as of yesterday it said it had been cancelled yet today i get an alert on my phone saying that my account was neg because you guys put in a charge to my phone I cancelled after the free trial was up and should not have been charged anything so why did a charge come thru after it said that my account was cancelled.

I want this stopped immediately I did not give you guys permission to continue to chrg my card when i cancelled the account please remove the charges now or I will take further action. I did not appreciate the false advertisement int he first place thats why I cancelled and I really dont want to deal with a company thats taking peoples money and they have no memebership.

So please contact me ASAP by my email to ensure me that this has been resolved and no futher charges will appear on my card and I will drop this. However if I continue to see charges from you on my card I will file a law-suit against you to have this nonsense stopped immediately.

Your customer service line which is supposed to be open 24 hrs a week does not answer! They say that no one is in

at the present time.

Yeah, a scam!!

I have reported you to the elderly scam feds and the post office feds and to our alabama senator, Jeff Sessions. You should hear from him shortly.

Please do not send any more unsolitied products to my home. I do not want them

nor will I pay for them. I have to

support two families at this present time.

Robert H. Hamilton & Jackie Hamilton

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

I WANT TO CANCLE MONTHELY PAY..PLEASE...

C.N)808-298-4948