I fell victim to the weight loss race and feel foolish!NEVER EVER give your credit card information out online, EVER!

I had to completely change my credit card number because attempts to contact this freak *** company were hopeless...NEVER a operator to answer the phone and was on hold for hours! I know its ridiculous to wait on hold for 45 minutes to get nothing, but the frustration was enough to have HOPE! Also this company shared my credit info with another company call www.fit-fac.com and charged my credit card $25.27 for something I never recieved, I actually dont even know what the *** this company is!!

the website takes me to a operators window where I sat "on hold" online and then when someone finally responded to my open chat, they wanted MY INFORMATION!Needless to say I left a F-Bomb Comment and called my Credit Card Company to cancel my card so I didnt risk having additonal charges.BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,