I orded a product named Wu-Yi Tea and decided to cancel well before the 30 dat limit (caceled on 8th day).Monies were taken out of my Visa account over a months span.

I just want people to realize that Companies like this are not about heaping consumers but there own peasonal wealth.

This product is keeps coming up on alot of blogs I,ve been reading lately I only wish I had looked into this diet scam a little more before I gave this bogas Co my credit card # well a lesson learned.I hope someone else does,nt get burned.I will be refunded.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

neskeshia

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,