I fell for the marketing! I only wanted to try the tea to help maintain my weight. I exercise regullarly, and I am at my ideal weight. Age is setting in, and I have to work harder at maintaining my weight. I tried the "Free Trial Period."

Not only was my money not refunded after cancellation within the specified time, their companion company, Living Lean, continued to charge me as well. I ended up spending 62 dollars for the two week "free trial."

I am not a dieter, but I can see why dieters experience sever boughts of depression. Not only is one frustrated with the American Societies standards on women's weight, but diet companies scamming people out of money as well.

I bought six ounces of Oolong tea (same as wu-yi) for only $4 at my local Chinese store.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,