Do not use this company.I have cancelled 3 times via email (as they request) and they are still charging me 3 months later.

I actually cancel 4 days after the original purchase. The best is now i am being charged and they aren't even shipping me the product! I will be reporting them to the BBB!

Do not use this Company!! They are basically just stealing from the consumer.

Someone should stop this.

I really don't know who to contact at this point.Now i have to cancel my card.

P.S the tea doesn't even work

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern.

Thanks,

I have also been charged on in my checking account and they won't refund me anything nor the overdraft fees at which my bank account has incurred. They hung up on me in the middle of my complaint. I was extremely disappointed in the bad customer service.

Ditto. I found even my credit card would not back me up on their charges because they provide inadequate documentation. I had to cancel my credit card to avoid further monthly charges.

Thanks for the posting - I almost bought their product however stopped right before I added my bank account info and clicked purchase.