They suck. I returned their tea after purchasing with their 60 day money back guarantee. They are major advertisers on AOL. Never returned my money and played games with me constantly.

1-866-449-5567

They are called Wu-YiSource

2711 East Craig Road

Suite K

North Las Vegas, NV 89030

SHAME ON THEM. Probably most people just purchase the tea with the 60 days money back guarantee. Then they forget about it and once the "automatic" deliveries start and their credit cards get hit, they contact the company to discontinue. I was one that returned the tea within the trial period. They operate as if they are a big entity when they are a little hole in the wall in North Las Vegas doing their business exclusively through internet sales and big fancy advertising with "testimonials".

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

What would expect when you buy from a spammer?

Thanks for their address so they can be served for their spam :-)