All these articles are really the Truth!I signed up for this program a good four months ago.

The fee was suppost to be $4.95, but no they actually charge you $6.95! I never recieved NOTHING, no trial not even the monthly supply! A little over a month later i was charged $37.00, i had nothing to show for it. I called the number and got some old rude man who told me to screw off!

I was furious! So i tried the chat online, all the guy kept asking for is a tracking number, and they tells me i signed for the tea!! He was also very rude. It took them over a week to refund my money after i threw a total fit!

I unsubscribed from it all, well at least that is what they kept telling me. About a month in a half after this i recieved 120 tea bags out of no were. Looked in my account and they charged me ANOTHER $37.00 AND $54.95! Not to mention we had not been using this account and zeroed it out.

So i had a $34.00 fee and a $4.00 reoccuring fee because i didn't catch it in time that is a TOTAL of $129.95! NO JOKE! I contacted them on the online chat and he said no one had unsubscribed me and i was recieving my second month of tea! I threw a fit, he told me he would give me a refund and for the fees in my account i could keep the *** tea!

that is pretty much buying it from them. He finally agreed to refund all of it.

But yet still nothing has gone through, and i can't even contact them!TALK ABOUT A SCAM!

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,