Sparta, Illinois

This company is a complete and total fraud. I went to their web-site and ordered a free trial for which they charged $4.95. There were three offers on the list:

"Three Great Discounted Offers

FREE TRIAL OFFER (Held For

Regular: $59.99 NOW: FREE (plus shipping)

Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Regular: $179.99 NOW ONLY $120

($40 per carton - Save $120!)

Buy 3 Get 2 Free

Regular: $299.99 NOW ONLY $180

($36 per carton - Save $220!) [BEST DEAL]"

I marked the first one. Free trial to pay 4.95. Suddenly after two weeks, a charge appeared for %59.99. This was supposed to be now not free at all. And then another two weeks later there is another charge of $59.99.

(This is for Oolongtea which you can buy from any Chinese store for about $6.00 packed a little fancy and having a website with some pictures.) That is beside the point. I ordered only a free trial. Nothing more. The whole system of this company is complete fraud. Their live chat happens to be with a computer. Their phone number does not work, is not probably manned, but handled by a machine.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern.

Thanks,