My name is Robert-Charles:Dukes, a judge and postmaster, who need to loss weight in a short period of time, so I ordered Wu Yi Tea.I decided to cancel my order within the required time and give a cancellation # 25662933-07405103-4028 and a return merchandise authorization # 3656367 and all this done according instruction.

However, there are funds still deducted from my bank account plus an additional shipment of the product.

These acts are considered Fraud, Extortion, Bank Fraud, Mail Fraud, Bezzlement, Rape(the stronger will over the weaker will), just to name a few Federal Viotations.I order your company to Re-place all funds taken out of my account, immediately and not within the 2 weeks as stated by your representative, Opal.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun Roca Labs "I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they..." Read more Don Juravin - Roca Labs - BUSTED!! Nothing but SCAMMERS and LIARS!!! Roca Labs "Don Juravin, the "inventor" of the useless "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery SCAM, got busted in 2014 for faking celebrity endorsements, namely, Alfonso Ribeiro and Tommy Chong. I know..." Read more Don Juravin - Roca Labs - SCAM ALERT!! Roca Labs "FTC has investigated and found many disturbing facts about the claims that Roca Labs, Don Juravin have made regarding "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery. CBS reported on some of..." Read more Roca Labs "groups" are a CULT in a downward spiral Roca Labs "I am so ashamed that my friends are in this "cult" like group and have witnessed deplorable and demeaning messages sent to their group members. When memebers ask anything that..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more