Wu Yi Source (a website which sells Wu Yi Tea) Is a total scam!I was tricked into buying a "trial" version, and when I completed my order, I checked my bank account and they had started charging me for magazine subscriptions that i had NEVER agreed to purchase!

I tried to cancel my order, only to discover the customer service number on their website was a RECORDING! NOT A REAL PERSON! There was no email address, and no way for me to actually cancel the order. I ended up having to CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD and going through paper work with my bank.

DO NOT PURCHASE TEA FROM WU YI SOURCE.

THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,