I just got off the phone with lifelivelean.net and they are trying to tell me that I had 30days to cancelled - however I ordered the tea only not this other scam stuff- I recently just pretended that I was ordering the tea and there wasn't a WORD mentioned about this other so called "BONUS" lifelivelean.net thing!!I got all the way and the only thing left to do was give my card #- so if they do mention something after they get the card # that is even more a scam!!!

So I am taking this further, because all the copies I have from the tea site does not state anything about this lifelivelean.net!!! Good Luck~!

Dont Give UP!!!BEWARE!!

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Same for me, I cancelled the order and return everything before the 30 days, but they still charging me every month, once in July and again in August.I wrote to them but no ones are getting back to me!

I am really pissed off of this and I don't think that they are aloud to billed me like this for nothing!

Is there anyone knows what to do to have back my money?Thank you for your help!

Bye!

I had the same problem.I called to cancel my order, was told I was too late and that they would continue to bill my card.

For whatever reason, I can seem to get anyone to cancel the livelifelean. I have no idea what that is ... if anyone finds out how to get money back ..

pass it along please ...Thanks

La Rue, Ohio, United States #25054

Same here.My husband was checking out accounts and saw this deduction from livelifelean and asked if I knew what it was.

I had not a clue.

I am going to be calling in and trying to get this credited back.This really *** me off that I order tea and get charged with stuff I don't know (or even heard) about.

Center, North Dakota, United States #23615

They did the same to me, i noticed the liveinglean on my credit card statement and called to cancel, the thing that pissed me off was that they send out 3 boxes at 39.99 for the second order, before i had a chance to cancel, so I just kept the sencond order paid the 99.00+ dollars and called and cancelled never again.

what a rip off