They have deducted money out of my account after I had cancelled about 2 weeks ago because they charged me for extra supply when it was a trial basis.They charged me for the product $29.95 and I sent it back two weeks ago and I told them I wanted to cancel live life lean product also they said they were cancelled together they told me but now I'm being charged separately.

I have had my card number closed and I won't be doing that again.

This was a scam and the number that they gave is not any use and they don't even have any information on the website no contact information either.They are scaming people and I should have google this before I got it but I didnt' but I will for now own.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,