I am very angry that this company Wu-Yi Source / Living Well has been taking money out of my account since March without my authorization or consent.I signed up for the "free" trial of tea and within the next day I canceled my membership.

I was sent a confirmation e-mail stating my cancellation of the "free" trial. To my surprise they were still taking money out of my account because I was still "active" with the Living Well Membership? I called their number to complain and the customer representative was trying to tell me that I agreed to the membership with living well which is why they were charging me 19.95 a month? It is absurd that this company would scam innocent people like myself and then try to reverse the situation and blame it on me?

As if I was the one that caused this mess.I am deeply infuriated and wish for this company to be shut down immediately!

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

:grin yepp . (reply to kicker 5150) I know they did the same thing to my mother and father after they bought the product and never gave them the title to the bike so i understand .. the mans a douche!

kicker 5150 is a scam they take your monery and dont give you the full product!

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Westland, Michigan, United States #16518

well! i would like to say that i'm so lucky ; just only, i am trying to apply(haven't enter my card identity yet) this free try wu-yi tea, and my brother give me this website, ask me read all this, i want to say thanks god that i did not make this payment

Port Washington, Wisconsin, United States #14241

Dear Wu-Yi complainant:

You are not alone in this matter. Wu-Yi Source is a scam that must be pulled off the Internet before it does more damage to innocent consumers. I say so because the company gets you through a reputable infomercial called the "Real Age" put up by Drs. Goz and Rosen of the OPRAH fame.

You seee, I saw the Wu-Yi Source infomercial after I completed the Real Age test. So, I assumed their product had the backing of the two famous doctors, the .authors of "You on a Diet":, a wonderful book I enjoy reading and following.

So, part way into completing the application for the Wu-Yi trial weight loss kit, I came upon their requirement that I needed to read thir conditions for the offer and check a box about the plan. I read the part and realized that the trial was merely a scam to draw me into their $19.95 scam.

You must rememmber that the company had stated that their product was meant for people who were extremely obese. They suggested that you should complete their form to help them determine if you were eligible to enter ther program and receive the trial tea kit. I listed my actual weight of 65 lbs and height at 5ft. 9 inches, which to me has nver been a burden to me and could not be considered obese by any measure. Hipee! they were willing to process my trial kit.

Just there, I smelt a BIG scam and a rotten rat. How can any good consultant place a man who has my statistics on a diet regiment? It...

I replied back immedicately and cursed them out and warned them not to send me any of their products since I had determined their operation to be a scam. They called me a couple of times before I blocked their number off. I will keep my eyes peeled on all my accounts in case they try to rich into any of them.

I also thank God I have LifeLock plan which secures my data everywhere. I suggest you get yourself a LifeLock too. Ask me about it and I'll sign you on. Do what I do these days. Before you sign up on any internet offers, please first read this "Pissed Consumer" blogs to see what the public knows about the product or service you are about to purchase. There are lots of scams out there on the Web. The worst of them, life the Wu-Yi Source and Billy Mayes are hiding behind simple everyday products, brand names and services that you don't know could scam or hurt you physically and financially. Read the PISSED CONSUMER first before you buy. You'll be glad you did.