I have recently been scammed by WU YI SOURCE TEA and LIVING LEAN which is charged to your credit card automatically after purchasing the tea, continuously until you cancel, even if you only registered for one box. I received my first order of team in May, and now I am still being charged after cancelling in June. This company is deceiving, dishonest, and twisted. After contacting "Living Lean" this morning, I have obtained the latest phone number for WU YI SOURCE TEA (as their website number lies, as does their contact email information.

The REAL number for the tea and their headquarters is below:

-WU YI SOURCE TEA (customer service) : 1-866-449-5567 (ex. 2 if it gives the option)

or the HEADQUARTERS: 780-416-0211 (Susan is the head, apparently)

I hope you all phone in to discuss your complaints, instead of reaming about them on a chat forum, even though I know the information is vital for others to know. Investigations are in progress already, to my knowledge. However, further action needs to be made. I hope it will be soon. Good luck. And cancel your credit cards if need be.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

bosco09101986

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Hello,

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Jessie Willms lives in Sherwood Park Alberta Canada.He has several associates, most of whom are in their early 20's, like him.

He doesn't know what it takes to make a real living and is nothing but a big fraud artist.Karma is a *** Jessie!

#41933

I just called the 866 number mentioned by the original poster (after similar problems canceling with this company) and was able to get through to someone right away.She took my original email address used for ordering, and after a moment told me that the subscription had been canceled and I wouldn't be receiving any more tea or charges to my card.

She didn't have a confirmation number to give me, however, which makes me kind of skeptical. I did take her name.

I should know in a few weeks if this stopped it or not; hopefully I'll be able to come back and report success.Thanks to the original poster for searching out this phone number.

Email sent to wu-Yi Source.com

You know I heard about your company on facebook and actually ordered some tea.

But your company has lost its credibility with me and I’ve cancelled any subsequent orders.

The “free trials” I was signed up for appeared as unauthorized charges on my credit card.

Emails from those companies were sent to my junk mail and because I did not respond to

Cancel they went ahead and charged me. I subsequently had to set up a fraud investigation and cancel my

Credit card!

Your product may be good but it feels like a scam. Your policies should be changed as word spreads that you give out credit card information to these companies so that they can go ahead and ‘help’ us.

Thanks.

I wish I had checked out this blog before ordering!

If you have had troubles please contact the BBB and government agencies in your area as well as in Alberta, Canada (where the company is based).

Service Alberta (780-427-4088) would be interested to have your information on how they operate.

As well, the FTC (USA) and Competition Bureau (Canadian) would most likely be interested in their sales practices and billing practices (as well as false advertising and health claims).

The person who runs WU Yi is Jesse Willms. He is a fraud artist we had previously be sued by MicroSoft in an illegal software selling scheme. The previous company he scammed the public with is eDirect Software (now defunct).