I ordered the "Free Trial" was charged for Lean Living and a box of the tea within 2 weeks. The Wu-Yi Source website conflicts with 2 free trials, a 30 day and a 60 day. I called to get my money back, the operator said I had to return the unused portion and when it had been received, I would get my refund. This is not a free 30 or 60 day trial.

When I pushed the issue with the operator, she said that I could email the tracking number of the product return and they would credit it based upon that number. It seems like a scam. What are they doing with unused product - reselling it?

Don't trust this site.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Eton Wick, England, United Kingdom #88534

If you are concerned with customer satisfaction,please credit back the charges to my account. Full credit for all product will be appreciated. The product did not work.

Victoria Salomon