I recently gave my wife access to my credit card account through a card of her own (she has never had one).

She like most women feels she has a weight issue, so is willing to try almost anything.

She came across Wu Yi Source Tea.

She whent on the website, read the site and decided to go ahead with a FREE trial, with the only cost being £2.72 for shipping. Which she thought was fair enough.

She entered the credit card details to get the 14 day free trial.

Since then i have had 3 transactions from them:

1. $4.95 which was expected.

2. $2.00

3. £22.95.

I called my credit card company they said i could dispute it but not do much.

So i called Wu Yi Source.

The first thing i noticed i had to repeat everything 3 times, and spell every word phonetically.

Whilst speaking the lady on the phone confused me a number of times by saying send the free trial back and you wont be charged, then saying you will be charged $59 on 14 days after i recieved my tea, so i asked when i would recieve it since my order had already taken 2 weeks to arrive they sid it would arrive by UPS in 2 working days.

Then they said i would be charged for 3 boxs at the same time at $59 each.

When i asked what the second and third transactions where for they stated that international orders would have to pay an additional $20 for shipping. I was sure i read it would only cost £2.72 for shipping.

I then was advised to chat with online support. Which i did.

He then pointed me to a page that said interantional orders would be charged $20. So i quired this and said when the order was placed it was in £ so where did the $ come from, the insisted it was dollers.

Suffice to say i am SICK of these people. Medlaw77, can you send me a copy of your letter so that i can get my money back.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

San Sebastian El Grande, Jalisco, Mexico #32686

file an affidavit of fraud with your credit card company since they were not suppose to charge your card without permission.