I too ordered my 14 day trial program from ths scam artist.I should have received a 30 day supply and was sent 120 days and charged $179.85, not the $4.95 the website claims!

Then the 24/7 live chat person could not find me in the customer data base. Once I found my order number and returned to the 24/7 live chat I got the same person who was now experiencing technical difficulties. The 800 number, which I called repeatedly, hangs up on you after 5 minutes of being on hold. Once I got to speak to a Customer service rep, she found my order immediately and cancelled my "membership" and gave me an address to return their garbage at my cost and I am still to be charged $25.00 for shipping and handling.

They must make at least $25.00 for every person that orders from them.SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Felicia

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,