I can't get a hold of wu yi source to cancel my order.Does anyone have any suggestions?

Help!! This company is a fraud! I e-mailed the company that under my physician's suggestions because of my medical history, it would not be a good idea for me to drink this tea. I notified wu yi source, informed them of this and now I can't get a response back from them.

Does anyone have the address out there for me to send the unopened package back to them.

This is also information that I'm unable to get from the company.(Even though they state that they would like the unused merchandise returned...my box is still unopened!) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Hermanuv Mestec, Pardubicky Kraj, Czech Republic #24517

do you sill have the tea?

Hawick, Scotland, United Kingdom #22575

Sup guy, I just cancelled through them..I used their Live Chat thing from their site.

And I told them that if the payments still come through, i would go to my bank and put in a fraudulent payment report and have my Card Numbers Taken out of the system and have a new number issued to me. the Live Chat agent, Daniel was the name...

said to put down my Name and Email...then he searched the database and then came back and said my Order was cancelled and that my refund will be in in 5-10 Business days.