I had tried Wu-Yi tea for 2-3 wks.until I found out I was pregnant.

I emailed the company to cancel my order. I told them I'll keep the tea and pay for the free trail, but cancel any futher order after my free trail.

Since purchasing the tea on 01/28/2008,then cancelling my order aprox. 2-3wks. I noticed Living lean was billing me as of 06/04/08 a total of $19.95 once or twice each month.

I would like a refund from these unautorized charges.Once you cancel an order as a consumer it should be honered.PJ- Monroe, GA.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Vinh Long, Phu Yen, Vietnam #25509

NO SEND MORE ORDERS

I RETURN THE LAST ORDER

THANYOU

Feldkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #24223

I ordered the "free" sample of Wu YI tea My credit card was charged $4.95..Later, I tried to cancel.

Got a run-around from a woman with a thick Indian accent.

Next my Credit card was charged $59.95 for 3 boxes of tea.I am still trying to cancel .

Ellsworth, Iowa, United States #21843

I agree with you wholeheartedly!The first thing they sent was a tin can.

Then when I try to email them back with the email they enclosed, I am still being billed the 19.95 and still receive tea that i didn't order at all.

These kinds of scams need to stop!The things that some people try to get through and they still take advantage of people like us who are hard working people, YOU SCAM ARTISTS NEED TO STOP!