I ordered the original Wu-Yi tea that has been advertised for weight loss. The maker states that you can get a 30 day supply for only $4.95 plus s/h. Not a bad deal for a total of $6.95. But it's a box of 60 oolong tea bags, the same tea that you can find at any GNC or health food store, nothing grand about it.

They say you have 14 days to try for free and that your credit card will not be billed until the end of the 14 day trial. This is a lie! I ordered it on February 13th and was billed on the 21st, that's 8 days later not 14. You can only cancel by e-mail. The phone number is not of any use if you expect to speak to an actual person. I emailed them to cancel the autoship, which is $29.95 at the end of the 14 day trial and was told that unless I send the remaining 30 day supply back, I would be billed the full price of $29.95. That's $29.95 plus the $6.95 already paid for a grand total of $36.90 for a box of $5 tea.

What a scam!! Of course they won't tell you that you can't keep the tea you paid for, they expect you to keep paying $30.00 for cheap tea.

I'm sending it back! We will see what happens.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #810564

I would never order certain things online, tea being one of them.I never even heard of this stuff until I was in Marshalls one day in their foods isle, and this Vanilla Coconut screamed my name.

Tastes like normal green tea to me, but I don't mind. I bought it for five dollars.... I see the same brand on Amazon going double or triple the price. Gotta hunt for those bargains in store!!

I'm an avid tea drinker.

I don't expect miracle cures.My miracle is eating clean and exercising.

Wow...I buy mine at the dollar store too!

Have always loved tea, box looked all fancy so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Didn't know it was a 'weight lose' tea. Just like it but have noticed I've lost a few pounds, coincidence? Perhaps.

But who cares!I like it.

l had 2 days drinking this tea and don't work for me..

:cry

Hi, I used the tea from the wu yi source company..Just wanna say I thought it was worth every penny.

I was 192 after having my 1st child and used the tea for maybe 6 months I went down to 135 pounds doing nothing just drinking the tea..

Plus eating whatever I wanted... I had my credit cards cut off so after that I used the gym with no tea and went down to 128. I had my 2d child 7 months ago. Haven't used the tea yet.

Just got a pre paid credit card and am ordering more... I won't nEed to use it for long since I'm only sitting at 170... Plus I'm gunna use the gym daily. I'm living proof that it works.

Its not magic, its herbal.

Safer than weight loss pills.. Anyways that's all I gotta say...

Sad to hear that some of you didn't have good experiences with it...Take care

I got mine from Ebay for 12 dollars for 2 boxes.thats 120 packets.

I've used it for a week now...and have lost 5lbs thats also eating sensibly. and light walking work outs. I also like to add just 1/2 a tbls of chai latte creamer. it only adds like 17 calories but it tastes so much better.

I HATE tea but I decided to try this and so far, it's good. I'll keep posting every 1 or 2 weeks. I weighed 155 and now im 150.

My goal is to lose 35-40lbs.After I had my son, losing weight is hard

Hello all.Sorry to hear about this scam affecting so many of you.

I also purchased a box from a dollar store & was curious about the tea in general. I didn't expect this!!!! It wasn't purchased for weight loss, I just like tea! Still going to buy it though, considering the company won't see any profits from it.

Mainly I just wanted to say that you can't put your faith in miracle cures.

The ONLY way to lose weight is & always will be a proper diet & exercise program. Sure, there are foods that are better for you, but seriously, magic tea?

Come on people; use your heads for more than hat racks!:x

#119093

I got the 4.95 trial thing too, then later that month I was billed 54.95, twice, and they continued to bill me monthly regardless of my calls to cancel.And random "foreign transaction fees" for anywhere from .90, to 9.95 started showing up on my account statements.

Yeah, don't buy this stuff.:(

Felicia

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

I have just bought the tea..didnt order it online though...

bought it at the Mighty Dollar store for ....yep...1.00..

so will see if it works..

nice little expensive package....

Hello,