1.2K views

The tea was noxious and did not work.I used on-line chat to cancel, and i am sending back the tea.

When I talked to the live wu-yi operator I received living lean's phone #. I'll be happy to pass it along. The number is 1-866-396-5711. I called them to say I had canceled by phone and online when I got the first email from them.

I got them to remove charge from my credit card. Didn't have to scream, but almost.

Got put on hold about 10 times, finally got a confirmation #.Good luck!

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

I want to cancel with you

please no more chargers to my

credit card .

thanks

lauriew
Alexander, Iowa, United States #23863

I called the phone number I was given on the website via live chat - the number they gave me was 866 396 5711 - when I called that number, they said they couldnt find my account under my name - I told them that they didnt have a problem when they billed my credit card under my name - I cancelled my credit card, but there really should be something done about this company

Flourtown, Pennsylvania, United States #17331

:( im tired of being billled foro this ***.what the heck is living lean i dont even know what the website is.

i clled to cancel and they said of well you were charged for this month so you have until the 13th of july to cancel before being bcharged again.i said i want to cancel and again well you haveuntil the 13th of july top cancel what the heck.

Vian, Oklahoma, United States #15878

I ALSO HAD TO CANCEL MY DEBIT CARD BECAUSE OF LIVING LEAND KEPT BILLING MY ACCOUNT AFTER I CANCELED THE ORDER.i WAS BEING BILLED AND NOT RECEIVING ANY PRODUCT.

:) PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN A SMALL CLAIM IS HELD AGAINST THIS COMPANY.PARISDES1@YAHOO.COM