Why doesn't everyone complain to Washington DC about this company..

US Dept of Justice; 10th & Constitution Ave NW

Criminal Division

(Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section)

John C Keeney Bldg Ste 600

Washington, DC 20530

The more people complain, the sooner they will crack down on the Evil Company.

They have ripped off so many it seems. They advertise one thing and do another. So many did not get a refund after returning the product, or were charged additional fees. I used a major credit card, so my bank has been helpful so far, but it is not over for me.

We really need to work together to get this company, in many states off the internet. I was *** in thinking this would be ok, but now I am Pissed.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern.

Thanks,

Arhus, Arhus, Denmark #33337

Today my bank account was debited for $59.95 without my approval.I have returned the tea per them, told my account would be immediately credited, and I can see that is not the case.

I guess I will be contacting an attorney, unless anyone has a cheaper idea.My house payment is going to bounce today due to this unauthorized withdrawal.