For those of you who don't know, WU-YI TEA SOURCE IS A SCAM!They have been charging my account for months now because I cannot get a hold of their customer service its just all computer!

*** THIS DO NO BUY WU YI TEA SOURCE ITS ALL ***..HOPE YOU ALL GO TO *** ***! I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND SUE YOUR COMPANY FOR THIS REDICULOUS SCAM!! MY TOP LAWYERS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO FIND YOU ***! They have been charging my account for 59.95 plus more for something they even haven't sent me!

i haven't received anything!Only the first 2 months they have but the rest they have just been charging my card for nothing!Shame on you people.Shove that tea that don't even work up your *** GO TO *** ***!

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

this company is a scam. I have tried several times calling their customer services desk to have them stop charging my credit card with no luck. In the end I have filed a complaint with Credit Card Fraud.