I placed my order for Wu Yi tea, but then changed my mind 10 minutes later.I called them to cancel, but of course they could only guarantee that future orders would be cancelled and I still may receive the tea anyway because their warehouse "works so fast".

I got the tea and also I was signed up for other services and was now getting charged for them 7 days later! When I called them to find out what charges these were, they told me I had to call 2 other numbers because I must have signed up for those services to.

It's a complete scam.Complain to all and call Better Business Bureau.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,