I accepted an offer for a trial of the WuYi tea asking only for P&P payment.Following on from this I received the team which I stopped using after two weeks due to headaches.
A couple of weeks later I received a further two months supply and contacted the company immediately. I also discovered that a total of Â£131.27 worth of unauthorised payments were taken from my credit card. I was informed that the order will be cancelled and given instructions to return my order to a UK address, Bedrord MK41 0QB - requesting that I insure the goods and obtain a tracking number. After following all the instructions to cancel and return the tea unused (next day delivery on the 7/4/09) my credit card is still not refunded for anauthorised payments collected.
I was advised that my account will be refunded within two weeks of returning the goods.I am now unable to locate the UK number and disgusted at thie Company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..."
- "I was signed on as a distributor by a person in my office who had access to my credit card and S S number. Thousands of dollars later I finally..."
- "I purchased a 10" display w/ a 4 camera system. I wired the system up for a test before installation using 3 of the 4 cameras. The display labels..."
- "Bridgnorth Windows or as they claim The Real Bridgnorth Windows Ltd This Company has to be the worst Company I have ever dealt with. From start to finish I have had nothing..."
- "okay.. so long story cut short, i was ashy blonde really nice, quite light a perfect base for a bit of honey to make a little more natural, so i..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."