I accepted an offer for a trial of the WuYi tea asking only for P&P payment.Following on from this I received the team which I stopped using after two weeks due to headaches.

A couple of weeks later I received a further two months supply and contacted the company immediately. I also discovered that a total of £131.27 worth of unauthorised payments were taken from my credit card. I was informed that the order will be cancelled and given instructions to return my order to a UK address, Bedrord MK41 0QB - requesting that I insure the goods and obtain a tracking number. After following all the instructions to cancel and return the tea unused (next day delivery on the 7/4/09) my credit card is still not refunded for anauthorised payments collected.

I was advised that my account will be refunded within two weeks of returning the goods.I am now unable to locate the UK number and disgusted at thie Company.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Hello,

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

me too !what do we do now though?

I can't believe that someone can continue to take money out of a bank account without permission.

Is there nothing we can do to stop them doing that?