Wuyi tea is a scam it doesnt work and they have this thing about making unauthorised debits fro your account, i have been duped ps becareful.

They tell you that it does all sort of things and wont even let you know about the unauthorised debits, these so called weight loss tea called wuyi is total fake and does mot do anything. l recently made attempt to call them and they wont even pick up their calls. I have been cheated of over a £100 pounds and stuck with the fake tea.

Just be warned as this tea is not true.

Review about: Wu-Yi Tea.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Trisha

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way.  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern,

Thanks,

maggibe

I just checked out Grocery Outlet and got mine for 99 cents a box...I had no idea that I was buying a weightloss tea though...I just like oolong tea as well...I hope it at least tastes good.

Jookie

Norcal is right. Grocery Outlet has a box of 60 for $2.49. Get it while the gettins good.

NorCaL

I think the only way to stop it, is to call your credit card company and let them put a stop charges from it.

nORCAL

sORRY to hear about your situation here.I just happen to buy this WuYi Source.

Don't care whether it's the real one or not, it's just that I like Oolong Tea.

If you have the Grocery Outlet store in your area, just check them out.

tonyawedgeworth@yahoo.com

How do i cancel it? It says the phone number on the box is not a valid number. Mine was from Wu-Yi Source.