I received a statement in the mail for a credit card that I have but never used.It had $80 worth of charges, all for WuYi, which I had never heard of before today (because I looked it up to see what on earth it was).

There were two charges for tea, and two charges for membership and membership continuity.

I'm not sure if it's WuYi that is committing the fraud or if someone got ahold of my credit card info, but from all of the reviews I have read, I would say that it's probably the company.Either way, I'm pissed!

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern.

Thanks,