For $4.95?what have i got to lose?

well. i lost $9.95 as well as an additional $4.95 USD. They automatically signed me up for Insiders Secrets Guide and an online Web Access. When i tried to cancel out online, they will offer you a lower price, $1.99 trial.

I discovered this on my credit card. You need to call 800 989 5907 and 866 363 0187. My credit card company was well aware of others who were mislead. http://www.wu-yi.com/ this site is good and states they are not affiliated with the Free Trial (4.95).

Do NOT deal with WuYi Source. EVER! They sell your info, bill your credit card then tell you they are sorry for your luck.

As far as the tea.. nothing more special than green tea.

I have no intentions of keeping it for the 2 week trial. I couldnt care if i lost 10 lbs in two day.

As for their sneaky, underhanded, deceitful business dealings..Back to goes..I hope they enjoy their 9.95 and 4.95 and dont get another penny out of any other consumers.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern.

Thanks,