Agreed that WU Yi Source is a total scam.I called to get info on returning their junk and got a tracking number.

I returned their tea as they instructed and they still kept putting charges on my credit card. There where charges for internet access and being a "member" besides the $69 dollar charge for the "FREE TRIAL" that I responded to.

HOWEVER, I put a stop payment on my credit card and CitiCards went after WU Yi and settled in my favor.MORAL: Always charge online purchases on a reputable credit card and you will be more secure in the event of fraud.

Had an Experience with Wu Yi Source?

Comments

Hello,

If there was some confusion about your subscription, we honestly didn't mean to inconvenience you in any way. Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers .The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible on the order page, they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order, located directly to the top of where your credit card information was entered. There is also a link at the top of the home page that opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window. Customer service is our number one priority and we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers. Of course, mistakes can be made; and if you were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site.

Your satisfaction is our number one concern.

Thanks,

The exact scenario happened to me.

I was told it was a free trial. To my surprise I noticed I was charged twice for a product that I was not even sure would work.

I was told to return the item, but who would have had to pay for the postage.

The only option I had was to cancel my credit card. Pleased I did that even though it was an inconvenience.